Saturday, March 6, 2010

Aku berhenti berharap.....

Baru2 ni aku ada nasihat sorang member aku tu supaya jangan berhenti berharap....
Tapi last2 aku sendiri yang dah rasa macam nak berhenti berharap. Kadang2 aku rasa Dia bukan lah sepertimana yang diharapkan.....perlakuannya sentiasa mencerminkan harapan....namun harapan sahaja tak mencukupi...

i need more than a hope....please give me some clue...i dont know did i make a right dicision??? this is probably going to be a shorttime "relationship" between you and me. i really like you...i dont know why. People always said we don't need a reason to love someone....And that why untill now i can't describe how and when i start falling in love with you... I can't show my real expression when i meet you...suddenly everything is gone on my mind...

Berat mata memandang berat lagi bahu yang memikulnya...nasihat orang memang mudah kan...
tak kena batang hidung sendiri...namun aku tetap aku....
seorang yang seboleh2 nya akan bersikap positif selalu...
I don't want to be sad....it's not the end of my day...
maybe it's not written on my destiny...

so i have to accept and believe....got someone out there...
who was very lucky..cause "they" have me...InsyaAlah.


No matter who you are....believe me you are very lucky person.....
adakah aku perasan......lantaklah kan.....

you don't know me....and i don't know you....
but maybe i want you..and maybe not...

maybe i know you...and maybe you know me....
but why it's to hard for us to tell the truth....


oh i really headache now....get out from my mind....
start from now.....
just follow with the flow......
if you with me....than okay.....
and if you with someone else....it's also okay....hu..hu...hu...
As I have said before...this is me on my may....very positive..
BEBAS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment