Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WORDS WILL NEVER COME OUT FROM MY MOUTH!

i am always thinking, one day you and me can be together
like others couple out there...

but in reality, it was to "high" for me to "grab"
you for join and feel my feeling now...

sometime my "sixth sence" can feel that you have same feeling to me......
your reaction
..........
it sound weird, but i hope it's true....
when you talk with me...It's so Wonderful. Thank you for being part of my life.
I really appreciate for what you have done to me....



But lately, i am feel so "tired", waiting something that i don't know the result...
and until now i am still not sure about that....can you make my dream come true ?
oh my God...I never taught i can like someone like i love you now...
you have the criteria...charisma...and the most important thing here...
You are so sweet.....you make me smile more and more....
And Day by day...i like you more...more...more and more...
I LOVE YOU.....THOSE WORDS WILL NEVER COME OUT FROM MY MOUTH!
What ever lah.... by the way....Thanks again......

1 comment:

  1. i hope i will write like diz...there r nice words...i like it...=]

    ReplyDelete