Monday, May 10, 2010

Maybe i was stupid.....for telling you good bye..

6 years is not a short time relationship between you and me.
6 years you become my best friend ever...

i tell you mostly everything about me...
my life..my hobby...my private life...and also my big secret...
You are very good listener for me....
i like you very much not because you are my friend...
but your attitude... you have a good attitude...
you know how to approach people around you in a right way...
and suddenly something happen...

it hurt me a lot.... a lot....
it's not your mistake....not my mistake also...
it just happen... i can't control the situation anymore
at the same time finally, i realize that i have to do something
before it hurt me more...and more.....

so i make a decision.... final decision...
i quit...not because i hate you...
i think my decision is good for both of us...
Good Bye to you my friend.....
Maybe i was stupid for telling you goodbye...
but i don't have and i can't think any solution for our problem until now...
Give me a time for think
what is the best i can do for make our relationship can be like before...
My "Good Bye" just for temporary only...
when i get my spirit again... i hope...
we can be a good friend again...

No comments:

Post a Comment